Wedding album design service
I’m Chris and I’ve been designing beautiful wedding albums for my couples since I started photographing weddings over 10 years ago.
Every year I get requests to produce wedding albums for couples who have had someone else photograph their wedding, but this year I have time to help!
Now is your chance to commission your beautiful album
Send your photos
Review, discuss & approve your design online
Master craftsmen in Italy will handmake your album and ship it directly to you!
A wedding album is a family heirloom for you, your children and, in time your grandkids to enjoy.
One of a few possessions that will become increasingly valuable over time.
I’ve prepared 3 special packages for bespoke albums that are absolutely stunning and at a fantastic price.
Small display album
30×20 cm (Approx A4) album with photo cover and matching display box that makes your album look like a framed picture. Printed on standard photographic lustre paper.
Small range of leatherette colours.
75 photos £350
35×25 cm contemporary album with HD photographic paper, Book cover with your names or monogram laser etched. Choice of cover materials and colours.
Comes with a bespoke matching box.
75 photos £500
Luxury matted album
35×25 cm classic style album with each HD printed photograph framed behind it’s own perfectly cut mount. Presented in a stunning personalised box.
Huge range of premium cover options inc
laser etched real oak, acrylic photo panel & full leather in many colour options.
75 photos £650
Get in touch
I will only have time to create a limited number of albums so get on the list first!
What is HD printing?
The standard photographic lustre printing in the small display album is fantastic. It’s better than you’ll get from a high street photo lab, and in a different league than a press printed photo book you might order yourself.
The HD printing in the medium storybook and Matted album is pretty special. It can reproduce a wider range of colours and finer detail than I’ve seen anywhere.
Can I have more than 75 photos?
Yes! The cost per extra image depends on what album you go for.
Small display album: add 25 more photos for £100
Medium storybook: add 25 more photos for £120
Luxury matted album: add 25 more photos for £200
Can you photoshop?
Yes! Basic colour correction and minor tweaks are included, but I’ll look at other requests on an individual basis. Removing your sisters ex-boyfriend from that otherwise perfect family photo can usually be done, but sometimes I’ll have to charge a little more to outsource some specialist edits.
How does it work?
Here’s the process
- Get in touch first to discuss your bespoke album. Albums take a lot of time and unfortunately I’ll only be able to do a few over the next month or two.
- Send me your photos. Make sure these are the originals full quality files. Send me 2 folders. One with your favourites for the album and another with ALL your photos. (sometimes I’ll need additional or alternative images to make a page design work, or I’ll need another similar photo to do an eye-swap if someone has their eyes closed)
- After I see your images we’ll agree a price and you’ll pay half up front.
- I’ll send a design through online and suggestions for your cover. We can have a zoom meeting to discuss this if needed.
- You’ll have 2 rounds of changes on your design if needed.
- Final balance due on design approval.
- I will complete any final photoshop and order your album to be delivered directly to you from the wonderfully skilled folks in Italy who will be handmaking it.